The Charlie India Club is organising a PORTABLE contest that will take place over 2 weekends in july.
During this CI contest, individual operators must operate outdoors as a Portable Station, working from a car, a truck, a boat, etc…with the aim of making as many contacts as possible on 26-27MHz frequencies.
- Weekend 1: From Saturday 2nd of july at 00.00 GMT to Sunday 3rd of july at 24.00 GMT.
- Weekend 2: From Saturday 23rd of july at 00.00 GMT to Sunday 24th of july at 24.00 GMT.
- PORTABLE STATIONS
- Single operator only.
- A generator, a car battery or solar panels are the only permitted sources of power for a Portable Station in this event.
- Must provide proofs regarding their location/equipment (GPS/photos/videos)
- Can activate 1 or 2 weekends, can also activate ONLY on Saturdays or ONLY on Sundays, that’s entirely their choice.
- PLEASE NOTE : ACTIVANTS CAN NOT BE HUNTERS.
2. HUNTER STATIONS
Hunter stations can be home base, mobile, portable, etc.
FREQUENCIES & MODES:
- From 26 MHz to 27 MHz
- All modes (USB, LSB, AM, FM) are valid
- Please note: all contesters are advised to adhere to their local laws regarding legal frequency use.
- Official CI Portable stations will be allocated P + DIGITS when they register with CI HQ.
Example : 26 CI 057/P1 or 30 CI 015/P2 or 14 CI 631/P3
ACTIVANT Stations (donors)
- Each contact made within your OWN DXCC is worth 1 point.
- Each contact made OUTSIDE your own DXCC is worth 2 points.
- Contacts between activant stations are permitted and the same scoring rule applies : 1 point within your DXCC, 2 points outside your DXCC.
- The same QRZ can only appear once in your log for the entire duration of the contest (multiple entries will not count).
- Each contact with an official activant station WITHIN YOUR DXCC is worth 5 points.
- Each contact with an official activant station OUTSIDE YOUR DXCC is worth 10 points.
- Only one contact with the same official activant station is permitted over the 2 weekends.
- Log sheets must contain the following contact details : Date of QSO, time in GMT, callsign, frequency, mode, R/S.
- Logs must be received by the CI HQ by 15/08/2022
- Logs can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to :
CHARLIE INDIA, PO BOX 32, 20243 PRUNELLI DI FBO, FRANCE
- The first operator in both categories will win prizes.
- Everyone who takes part in the CI portable contest will qualify for an an E award certificate.